Main Content

Westford, MA

Bordered by Chelmsford to the east and Concord to the south, Westford is a tech-driven bedroom community located right at the edge of Merrimack Valley.

A vibrant, pastoral town

Westford has a variety of year-round events and celebrations, which are usually organized by the town’s volunteer and civic organizations. Known for its beautiful rolling hills and apple orchards, the community celebrates its agricultural heritage at the Apple Blossom Parade and Carnival, its biggest and most popular festival. There’s also the Strawberry Festival and Craft Fair in June, the annual Christmas carol and tree lighting ceremony, and weekly Farmers Markets during the summer season.

In between events and festivities, residents can enjoy a myriad of recreational activities and amenities. The Roudenbush Community Center offers a variety of enrichment programs to people of all ages, from pre-kindergarten programs to college essay writing workshops. Adults can also enroll in seasonal and interest-based programs, such as art classes, wine-tasting classes, first-aid workshops, yoga, and more.

There’s something for everyone in Westford. If you like Alpine skiing and snowboarding, head on over to the Nashoba Valley Ski Area. Are you more of a history buff? Explore the unique collection of town artifacts and photographs at the Westford Museum. You can also relax and unwind by playing a round of golf at the gorgeous Butter Brook Golf Club, by strolling around the indoor gardens at The Butterfly Place, or by hiking at the East Boston Camps.

An accessible and family-friendly location

Westford is a great place for professionals and families. Situated just 25 miles northwest of Boston, residents can easily commute to the city via I-495, Route 3, and the Littleton-Westford Commuter Rail. Airports such as the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Boston Logan International Airport, and Worcester Regional Airport are also less than an hour away.

Moreover, there’s a wide range of school options to choose from. The town is serviced by Westford Public Schools, one of the 10 best school districts in Massachusetts. Westford is also home to the Nashoba Valley Technical High School, Next Generation Children’s Center, The Goddard School, and Westford KinderCare.

Discover beautiful single-family homes in Westford, Massachusetts today. My name is Jenepher Spencer, and I can take care of all your real estate needs in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Call me at 978.618.5262 or send me an email here.

Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Skip to content